Sustainable Investment Group, LLC
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Sustainable Investment Group (SIG) is a full-service consulting firm helping clients earn green building certifications by reducing their energy and water use since 2008, and is receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. The company offered comprehensive use of EPA’s ENERGY STAR tools and guidance and successfully integrated these resources across its program offerings. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of its client’s buildings using the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®; including 40 first time certifications and 17 pro-bono certifications for deserving clients.
- Performing a walk-thru of every building submitted for ENERGY STAR certification to ensure quality control of benchmark data and building operations to preserve integrity of application submissions.
- Hosting multiple Q&A sessions about the 2018 ENERGY STAR score updates for its clients to help them understand how to make improvements to their respective buildings prior to and after the score changes in Portfolio Manager.
- Gaining three “Most Active Licensed Professional” credentials for staff members to enhance knowledge of ENERGY STAR and provide high level of service to clients through information exchange and documenting outcomes.
- Distributing a monthly newsletter highlighting ENERGY STAR certified buildings and score updates reaching more than 2,400 subscribers through its social media network.