Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Product Brand Owner
Soft-Lite, a manufacturer of ENERGY STAR® vinyl replacement windows and doors, is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for developing a high-quality, comprehensive, training program about ENERGY STAR for its dealers , as well as effective array of unique web-based and print materials for consumer education. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Shipping a total of 215,000 ENERGY STAR certified products.
- Launching a new website to educate consumers about ENERGY STAR certified windows and doors.
- Distributing 105,000 product brochures featuring ENERGY STAR, in addition to 94,000 custom brochures, designed by Soft-Lite specifically for approximately 20 different dealers for use with consumers.
- Offering “Soft-Lite’s $10K ENERGY STAR Certified Products Sweepstakes,” where the grand prize was a “houseful” of Soft-Lite ENERGY STAR certified replacement windows, including installation by an accredited dealer.
- Introducing a new line of hurricane windows designed to protect homeowners from strong winds and airborne debris, while also introducing a non-impact version, consisting of 66 new models that can be fitted with multiple high-performance glass options.