Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Servidyne provides sustainability consulting, including energy and water benchmarking, building audits, and waste assessments for the commercial and institutional building sector throughout North America. Servidyne is receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition and has demonstrated a sustained commitment to energy efficiency and continued to achieve deeper sustainability goals for its clients. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Assisting more than 140 clients achieve ENERGY STAR certification, increasing their cumulative total to over 1,500 buildings.
- Conducting studies of ENERGY STAR benchmarking for energy, water and waste, along with evaluating wellness and resilience to improve client assets.
- Helping to educate clients to prepare for the 2018 ENERGY STAR score updates through webinars, conferences, social media, and company produced videos and providing energy audits to increase client ENERGY STAR scores.
- Achieving recognition for its headquarters office as an ENERGY STAR Charter Tenant Space.
- Participating in four collaborative efforts with ENERGY STAR and provided technical expertise for future program development.