Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Servidyne provides energy and sustainability consulting in the commercial and institutional building sector throughout North America. The company recently expanded its scope by providing water benchmarking and audits, and waste assessments. Servidyne is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its ongoing commitment to energy efficiency and broader sustainability goals for its clients. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Assisting more than 170 commercial office buildings obtain ENERGY STAR certification in 2017, more than a 65 percent increase compared to 2016.
- Contributing to the ongoing growth and development of the ENERGY STAR program offerings by participating in the ENERGY STAR Tenant Recognition pilot program as a Charter Tenant and providing detailed feedback on program requirements, processes, and tools.
- Responding to the growing capabilities of EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® by expanding service offerings to include both water and waste audits and tracking.
- Supporting the ENERGY STAR program by joining a Service and Product Provider Web Conference to share best practices for completing an ENERGY STAR project and experiences with providing pro bono verification.
- Providing expertise on ENERGY STAR benchmarking as members of numerous technical committees.