Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Servidyne is an international energy management company that provides its clients with programs that focus on energy efficiency, demand response, and sustainability in order to significantly enhance the operating, financial, and environmental performance of existing buildings. Servidyne is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for continuing to champion ENERGY STAR and for promoting energy performance benchmarking as a cornerstone of successful energy management strategies. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of its client buildings in EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Helping its clients to earn ENERGY STAR certification for more than 100 commercial office buildings nationwide, bringing its cumulative total to 1,200 buildings over the past 17 years.
- Providing pro bono ENERGY STAR verification services to Drew Charter School, using the experience as an opportunity to train and mentor junior staff members.
- Contributing to the development of ENERGY STAR tools and resources by providing expert feedback to EPA on initiatives such as updates to the Licensed Professionals Guide, the addition of electric demand tracking to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, the ENERGY STAR pro bono verification initiative, and data gathering for healthcare facility benchmarking.
- Supporting eight buildings in their participation in EPA’s ENERGY STAR National Building Competition: BOOTCAMP.