Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Servidyne is an international energy management company that provides its clients with comprehensive programs that focus on energy efficiency, demand response, and sustainability in order to significantly enhance the operating, financial, and environmental performance of existing buildings. The company serves a broad range of markets in the United States, including owners and operators of commercial office, hospitality, retail, light industrial, distribution, healthcare, government, and education facilities, as well as public- and investor-owned utilities. Servidyne is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for continuing to champion ENERGY STAR and for promoting energy performance benchmarking as a cornerstone of successful energy management strategies. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of its client buildings in EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Helping its clients to earn ENERGY STAR certification for 91 commercial office buildings nationwide, bringing its cumulative total to 1,100 buildings over the past 16 years.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR tools and resources at multiple conferences to building owners and operators, as well as providing in-depth training classes on ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Earning recognition as an Executive Member in the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign by helping to certify more than 90 buildings.
- Supporting clients in complying with local energy benchmarking and reporting mandates in seven states.
- Supporting 13 buildings that competed in EPA’s 2015 ENERGY STAR National Building Competition.