Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Servidyne is an international energy management company which provides its clients with comprehensive programs that focus on energy efficiency, demand response, and sustainability in order to significantly enhance the operating, financial, and environmental performance of existing buildings. The company serves a broad range of markets in the United States, including owners and operators of commercial office, hospitality, retail, light industrial, distribution, healthcare, government, and education facilities, as well as public and investor-owned utilities. Servidyne is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for continuing to champion ENERGY STAR and to play a central role in benchmarking whole building energy use to effectively manage energy performance. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of its client buildings in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Assisting more than 90 client buildings in earning ENERGY STAR certification.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR tools and resources at multiple conferences to building owners and operators.
- Putting together five teams, comprised of more than 50 individual buildings, to compete in the 2014 EPA ENERGY STAR National Building Competition.
- Achieving a 10-point increase in the 1–100 ENERGY STAR scores of 25 client buildings since the baseline year of 2009.