Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Schneider Electric provides energy management and automation services for clients worldwide and is receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. Schneider Electric has advanced the market presence of ENERGY STAR through benchmarking and certification and integrated energy efficiency strategies and best practices into its services for commercial and industrial property managers throughout North America. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking more than 25,000 properties using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and Target Finder tools, including more than 10,000 water and 2,400 waste management benchmarks for clients which nearly double the activity for newly managed properties over prior year.
- Supporting more than 600 properties in earning ENERGY STAR certification with 11 properties earning certification for the first time.
- Identifying more than $3 million in energy savings and efficiency projects across millions of square feet for commercial, industrial and institutional facilities.
- Assisting more than 200 school districts, county and city governments, and non-commercial entities with ENERGY STAR benchmarking and data management through its performance contracting groups.
- Helping clients develop energy management strategies using ENERGY STAR for certification goals, benchmarking targets, and joining as ENERGY STAR Partners.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR offerings and providing feedback on program changes; educated clients through industry events, workshops, and outreach using social media and publications.