Partner of the Year
Service and Product Provider
Schneider Electric serves clients in more than 100 countries worldwide, providing energy management and automation services. Schneider Electric is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for advancing ENERGY STAR programs through benchmarking and integrating efficiency strategies into its services for commercial and industrial property managers across North America. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking more than 16,000 properties using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®, and assisting 380 properties in earning ENERGY STAR certification, including 22 properties that earned certification for the first time.
- Identifying more than $10 million in combined annual saving opportunities from energy efficiency measures at 54 client properties.
- Sponsoring community and local government groups to provide ENERGY STAR benchmarking and free certifications for schools, non-profits, and other businesses.
- Assisting with data submissions for more than 200 client buildings into city, county, or state benchmarking ordinances.
- Supporting more than 200 school districts, county and city governments, and other non-commercial entities with ENERGY STAR benchmarking and data management through performance contracting groups.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR engagement through joint webinars with EPA and training sessions with utility companies and incorporating ENERGY STAR into its collateral materials for prospective clients.