Partner of the Year
Service and Product Provider
Schneider Electric serves clients in more than 100 countries worldwide, providing energy management and automation services to help individuals and organizations make the most of the energy they use. Schneider Electric leverages ENERGY STAR® resources and guidance to offer tailored services and solutions to meet diverse client needs related to energy management and sustainability. Schneider Electric is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for incorporating EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® as a key component of its service offering to clients. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking more than 26,000 properties using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Assisting 238 properties in earning ENERGY STAR certification, including 22 properties that earned certification for the first time.
- Identifying more than $5 million in combined annual saving opportunities from energy efficiency measures at 86 client properties.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR engagement through joint webinars with EPA and training sessions with utility companies.
- Incorporating ENERGY STAR into its collateral for prospective clients to demonstrate Schneider’s ENERGY STAR related services and experience.