Ricoh USA, Inc.
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
Ricoh USA, Inc. is a leading provider of document management solutions, information technology (IT) services, and digital cameras that is fully committed to sustainability. Ricoh is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its outstanding efforts in training, education, and promotion of ENERGY STAR certified products. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Growing the company’s ENERGY STAR certified model offerings by 44 percent.
- Increasing social media and public relations interactions related to ENERGY STAR by 450 percent.
- Engaging new technical field support capabilities, which allow a field representative to be notified if a customer has turned off the energy savings settings, thus educating the customer on the value of ENERGY STAR, and telling the customer how to change the settings back.
- Announcing a new Eco Excellence Program for Dealers, which features ENERGY STAR and recognizes dealer partners for their environmental sustainability efforts.
- Introducing the STEP (Sustainability Takes Everyone’s Participation) program, designed to educate employees and customers on sustainability. More than 20,000 employees have been trained with this tool, which features ENERGY STAR prominently.
- Introducing the Ricoh Sustainable Products Program (RSSP), which includes energy efficiency as one of the six criteria to qualify as an RSSP product; ENERGY STAR is one if the qualifying elements of energy efficiency.