Partner of the Year
Product Brand Owner
Rheem® Manufacturing makes residential and commercial water heaters and boilers, as well as heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment. Rheem launched a new line of ENERGY STAR certified heat pump water heaters and a national training initiative for plumbers and contractors to market and install these new products. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Collaborating with retail channel partners including Home Depot, Menards, and other hardware and lumber outlets throughout the country to promote certified products in-aisle with the ENERGY STAR label on product displays and on boxes, as well as promoting rebates for ENERGY STAR products through a variety of in-store signage.
- Developing the “Go Green” landing page at www.rheem.com/gogreen that received nearly 2,000 hits since launching in late Q3 2020 and features ENERGY STAR certified water heating products.
- Promoting and maintaining Rheem’s ENERGY STAR landing page https://www.rheem.com/innovations/energy-star/ that received over 10,000 visits and serves as a resource for plumbers and contractors to quickly find ENERGY STAR water heating products for their customers.
- Launching a water heating blog (http://rheem.com/waterheatingblog) that features ENERGY STAR certified products, promoting them as a smart way to save energy and money.
- Providing outreach to plumbers and training 250,000 plumbers, contractors, and key influencers on sustainable products or sustainable installation and recycling best practices.
- Providing co-op marketing funds to plumbers and distributors to promote the use of ENERGY STAR truck wraps and marketing materials and increase sales of higher grade, more efficient products.