Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. Raytheon is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for initiating more integrative and inclusive energy management projects and direction across the company. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Achieving more than a three-percent reduction in absolute energy consumption over 2015, avoiding more than $2 million in annual energy costs.
- Executing their five-year energy “roadmap” by advancing in Infrastructure Optimization, Internal Integration, Technology Strategy, and Partnerships key focus areas.
- Looking beyond building infrastructure management to concentrate on energy management in manufacturing and process-related projects. In addition, a Smart Manufacturing pilot is underway.
- Developing Smart Campus plans for all business units to better integrate energy monitoring and management support for multibuilding complexes.
- Focusing on information technology (IT) management to establish best practices and design guidelines for new IT spaces and initiate a multiyear program for advanced energy management at all company data centers.
- Assisting other companies to enhance their energy management programs through new mentoring partnerships and continued leadership in the New England ENERGY STAR Best Practices Network.
- Launching “Rstars”, a new internal recognition program providing a single companywide platform through which employees give and receive recognition.