Public Service Company of Oklahoma
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) is an electric utility company serving multiple counties across the state. During the past year, PSO expanded its ENERGY STAR® certified homes and products programs across its service territory and outperformed its original energy savings goal by 84%. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Providing incentives for the construction of more than 180 ENERGY STAR certified homes, a 9% increase over 2020, and increasing the number of participating builders by 35% and home energy rating companies by 25%, respectively.
- Dedicating two corporate webpages to promoting ENERGY STAR certified homes, one for builders and one for consumers; pageviews collectively increased by 49% over the previous year.
- Augmenting improved duct leakage rates in ENERGY STAR certified homes by 38% compared to 2020.
- Incentivizing over 7,300 products, including ENERGY STAR appliances, electric vehicle chargers, and heat pump water heaters, which contributed to achieving 150% of its products program goal.
- Training over 5,500 sales associates and customers at educational events resulting in over 11,600 product trainings highlighting the features and benefits of ENERGY STAR.