Public Service Company of Oklahoma
Partner of the Year
Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) is an electric utility company serving 550,000 customers. During the past year, PSO strengthened consumer engagement with ENERGY STAR certified homes and products through a digital marketing campaign that resulted in more than 21 million media impressions, a 37 percent increase over 2019. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Providing incentives for the construction of 170 ENERGY STAR certified homes and increasing the number of participating homebuilders and participating energy rating companies by 25 and 20 percent, respectively, over 2019.
- Featuring ENERGY STAR certified homes in a new homebuilder-focused blog and video, resulting in a 155 percent increase in page views compared to 2019.
- Moving homebuilders beyond the installation of minimum-code HVAC equipment to high-efficiency systems.
- Deploying field representatives to train more than 5,000 retailers and customers on ENERGY STAR certified products; PSO has provided rebates for over 7,000 ENERGY STAR certified products, including ENERGY STAR certified electric vehicle charging systems.
- Introducing a $500 bonus rebate for ENERGY STAR certified HVAC products and training more than 100 HVAC service providers in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.