Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner - Windows, Doors, and Skylights
ProVia, LLC, a window and door manufacturer, continued its commitment to ENERGY STAR through a high rate of product certification and extensive internal training programs, with a company-wide focus on sustainability. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Selling ENERGY STAR window and door product lines representing more than 96 percent of total sales volume.
- Launching a four-month consumer outreach campaign to promote ENERGY STAR and its commitment to environmental stewardship.
- Training 100 percent of ProVia employees and 93 percent of distributor and retailer employees on ENERGY STAR and how to promote the program using a variety of sales tools.
- Recycling more than 900 tons of aluminum, brass, and steel, 300 tons of paper, 500 tons of glass and 250 tons of vinyl scrap.
- Saving more than 250,000 kilowatt hours of electricity through solar panels mounted on company buildings.