Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
ProVia, founded in 1977, manufactures energy-efficient windows and doors, providing widespread ENERGY STAR® marketing and educational content and commitment to corporate sustainability. ProVia is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for helping consumers see value in saving energy and for increasing its offerings of ENERGY STAR certified products. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Introducing 531 more models of ENERGY STAR certified products, for a total of 3,671 from which distributors and homeowners can choose.
- Allowing customers and installers to visit company facilities regularly to learn about ENERGY STAR, educating nearly 400 people.
- Participating in the Tuscarawas County Dale Foland Manufacturing Camp, where a group of 7th- and 8th grade students were taught core competencies in manufacturing. ProVia taught the students on the topic of “Quality” and how it relates to the brand image, production efficiencie,s and ENERGY STAR.
- Promoting the Sammy the Star ENERGY STAR educational program using banners, flyers and educational material, which help consumers and educators understand the value in saving energy.
- Saving more than 248,000 kilowatt hours (kWh) annually after installing solar panels in its own facilities, for a cumulative savings total of 1.4 million kWh since installation.