Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Product Brand Owner
Pella Corporation designs, tests, and installs windows and doors for new construction, remodeling, and replacement applications. Pella is committed to innovation, energy efficiency, and the practice of environmental stewardship. Pella is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its commitment to operational sustainability, product innovation, and education sponsorship. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Winning the ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industries award for three different manufacturing facilities that improved building energy efficiency in excess of 10 percent.
- Continuing to innovate new ENERGY STAR certified products that meet the newest program requirements, including new options for ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2015.
- Continuing to partner with Lawrence Berkeley National Labs to develop new automated shading technology.
- Delivering training on ENERGY STAR to 100 percent of employees and staff at all of its distributor and retailer locations with a wide range of classes, videos, and events.
- Sponsoring the 2015 Solar Decathlon Education Days to teach students about the benefits of energy efficiency and renewable energy.