Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Rating Company
PEG, a home energy rating and HVAC design engineering company, certified more than 7,500 homes as ENERGY STAR® in 2022, for a total of over 97,000 since 2007. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Facilitating over a dozen in-person sessions at state-wide events to educate over 1,000 builders and vendors on ENERGY STAR program requirements, utility rebates, and the 45L Tax Credit extension.
- Hosting over 30 training sessions for ENERGY STAR builder partners to broaden their knowledge, understanding, and benefits of the ANSI 310 HVAC Grading Standard.
- Expanding participation in ENERGY STAR with both existing and new builder partners and recruiting several regional builders that will deliver thousands of new ENERGY STAR certified homes.
- Providing home builders with gap-analysis modeling for ENERGY STAR compliance, including material and method options, cost-benefit analysis, scope of work review and revision by key trades, projected incentive aggregation, and reduced warranty-claim exposure.
- Partnering with industry leaders to create an Al-based video series to educate builders, homebuyers, and new raters on the purpose of ENERGY STAR pre-drywall and final inspection phases.