Excellence Awards - Sustained Excellence
ENERGY STAR Promotion
PEG, a home energy rating company, certified more than 5,000 homes as ENERGY STAR in 2019, for a total of more than 78,000 since 2007. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Offering HVAC design, energy modeling and rebate analysis and processing to attract new clients to the ENERGY STAR program and maximize impact for current builder clients.
- Providing builders with third-party HVAC designs, enabling clients to reduce overall costs, improving energy efficiency, and standardizing their building plans to comply with ENERGY STAR program requirements.
- Delivering in-office and field-based training for new and existing builder clients to educate them on the proper execution of ENERGY STAR program requirements.
- Conducting sales training for builders and real estate professionals across the nation to help them understand program requirements and communicate the value of ENERGY STAR certified homes to consumers.
- Leveraging ENERGY STAR as an energy and quality baseline for homes seeking additional green certifications.