Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
New Homes Rater/Provider
PEG is an engineering, energy, and environmental consulting firm receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. PEG continued to strengthen its commitment to the ENERGY STAR program by certifying more than 5,700 homes as ENERGY STAR during 2018, an increase of 14 percent compared to 2017. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Delivering more than 40 field trainings and over 25 office trainings for new and existing builder clients to educate them on the proper execution of ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program requirements.
- Providing energy modeling services to help clients cost-effectively achieve ENERGY STAR certification for their homes.
- Conducting dozens of sales trainings for builders and real estate professionals across the nation to help them understand the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program and communicate the value to consumers.
- Utilizing a designated Quality Assurance department to conduct file and field quality assurance, while maintaining a high level of quality, and continuing to improve the program.
- Providing third-party HVAC design for its clients to improve the quality of systems and improve compliance with ENERGY STAR program requirements.