Partner of the Year
New Home Construction
PEG is a diversified engineering and environmental consulting firm with headquarters located in Fairfax, Virginia. PEG provides many engineering design services and third-party program management for programs such as ENERGY STAR®. PEG has been a participant in the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program for more than six years. It is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for its contribution to rating ENERGY STAR certified homes. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Certifying more than 13,000 homes as ENERGY STAR in 2014 for a cumulative total of more than 52,000 homes since 2009.
- Developing an average of 75 unique Manual J load calculations per day and developing an average of 10 unique residential HVAC systems per week.
- Scheduling and performing an average of more than 200 inspections/tests per day for more than 75 builder clients, including ENERGY STAR partners.
- Conducting more than 24 day-long ENERGY STAR training sessions for more than 400 home builder and trade partner representatives.
- Developing a series of webinar training sessions for more than 1,000 home builders, trade partners, and Home Energy Raters.