Parmenter Realty Partners
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Parmenter Realty Partners (Parmenter) is a real estate investment, management, and development firm that manages more than one billion dollars in assets through out the United States. The Parmenter portfolio is required to be ENERGY STAR® certified without gaps. Parmenter is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its dedication to ENERGY STAR best practices and commitment to reducing energy consumption. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Increasing its average ENERGY STAR score from 81.7 in 2016 to 86.2 in 2017, with eight of its 19 eligible properties at a score of 90 or above.
- Achieving ENERGY STAR Certification for 14 properties in 2017.
- Reducing average site energy usage for its portfolio by 9.4 percent in 2017, equivalent to the carbon sequestered by more than 738,000 tree seedlings grown for 10 years.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR in its quarterly High Performance Building newsletter, which is distributed to more than 200 employees, and focuses on educational content, available ENERGY STAR webinars, and buildings that have earned ENERGY STAR Certification.
- Distributing monthly energy reports to all property managers, asset managers, and building engineers, that highlight energy usage, savings, and ENERGY STAR scores.