Partner of the Year
Parmenter is a fully integrated real estate investment, management and development firm that manages more than a billion dollars in assets throughout the United States. Parmenter is one of the country's oldest and most respected real estate organizations, active nationally in the ownership and operation of high-quality office properties. Parmenter is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for its commitment to continuous improvement of energy efficiency by renovating underperforming properties and repositioning those properties for acquisition. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Continuing to expand ParmenterGREEN, Parmenter’s sustainability department, by developing goals and objectives, sustainable strategies, and tools to advance sustainability at the property level.
- Increasing its average 1 – 100 ENERGY STAR score and achieving an average ENERGY STAR score of more than 80 across its portfolio of buildings.
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification for 76 percent of its properties.
- Distributing a monthly High Performance Building newsletter to all internal employees, promoting ENERGY STAR educational webinars, energy-saving initiatives, energy efficiency success stories, tips on how to save energy, and suggestions for engaging tenants on energy efficiency.
- Achieving Member status in the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign by assisting the certification of 14 buildings in 2014.