Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Parmenter is a fully integrated real estate investment, management, and development firm that manages more than $1 billion dollars in assets throughout the United States. Parmenter is one of the country's oldest and most respected real estate organizations, active nationally in the ownership and operation of high-quality office properties. Parmenter is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its commitment to continuous improvement of energy efficiency by renovating underperforming properties and repositioning those properties for acquisition. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Continuing to expand ParmenterGREEN, Parmenter’s sustainability department, by developing goals and objectives, sustainable strategies, and tools to advance sustainability at the property level.
- Achieving an average ENERGY STAR score of 83 across its portfolio of buildings, an increase of more than three points.
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification for 75 percent of its properties.
- Leveraging the ENERGY STAR website as a marketing tool to showcase stories for each building that has earned ENERGY STAR certification by creating building profiles to show tenants, investors, and the real estate community the impact of achieving energy reductions at each property.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR tools and resources, including Bring Your Green to Work through building websites and social media.