Ellicott City, Maryland
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Rating Company
Pando Alliance, a home energy rating company, certified more than 700 dwelling units as ENERGY STAR® in 2022, for a total of over 5,000 since 2011. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Engaging with the regional affordable housing community, including developers, architects, engineers, builders, and subcontractors, to promote and offer ENERGY STAR program information and related services.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR across its website, social media, technical handouts, and presentations.
- Providing extensive training for all new staff on field testing, troubleshooting, inspection, and documentation requirements to establish performance expectations and inspection and testing requirements for ENERGY STAR.
- Developing Operations and Maintenance manuals for multifamily property owners to provide detailed specifications, operating instructions, and maintenance recommendations for ENERGY STAR certified buildings.
- Providing technical support to architecture firms, general contractors, and project teams and delivering hands-on training and assistance throughout the design and construction process to facilitate the most cost-effective solutions for achieving ENERGY STAR certification.