Newark, New Jersey
Panasonic offers high-performance ventilation solutions that are ENERGY STAR® certified and comply with stringent ventilation codes and green building standards. Panasonic is receiving ENERGY STAR recognition for its continued industry leadership in protecting the environment through superior, energy-efficient products. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Placing 123 ads in 46 print publications reaching more than 2.7 million impressions.
- Incorporating ENERGY STAR in nearly all press, advertising, marketing materials, social media, and trade show booth displays.
- Training more than 45,000 retail employees and more than 3,000 builders, designers, engineers, and specifiers on energy efficiency in ventilation and the value of ENERGY STAR.
- Highlighting ENERGY STAR messaging in 25 consumer and trade media placements reaching a total audience of over 2.6 million.
- Offering fans designed to deliver indoor air quality, efficiently, despite variations in installation quality.
- Donating hundreds of of ENERGY STAR certified fans to Hurricane Irma and Harvey victims, working with Habitat for Humanity Hurricane Disaster Relief.