Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
Ozinga is a construction materials and logistics service provider. With ENERGY STAR’s® support, the company continued to build on its energy management foundation and advance efforts to decarbonize its products. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Achieving a 12% reduction in energy intensity across the company’s ready-mix concrete sites. Since 2018, Ozinga has reduced energy intensity by 30%.
- Conducting a study of energy consumption that identified key sites’ energy management best practices and improvement potential.
- Supporting the ENERGY STAR Focus on Energy Efficiency in Cement and Concrete production by sharing the operation of the company’s energy-saving fleet management program.
- Completing a study of significant energy-consuming operations to improve energy management.
- Growing Ozinga’s fleet of renewable natural gas-powered trucks.