New Tradition Homes
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
New Tradition Homes, a regional home builder, constructed more than 250 ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2022, for a total of over 3,000 since joining the program in 2004. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Featuring ENERGY STAR prominently in all marketing materials and promotional activities and increasing its digital marketing efforts with online listings and search websites, yielding a total of more than 8 million targeted ad impressions served, all featuring ENERGY STAR.
- Educating all new homebuyers on the proper operation and maintenance of their ENERGY STAR certified home during new home orientation, 60 days after move-in, and at the end of the two-year warranty period.
- Surveying all new homebuyers about the importance of energy efficiency and ENERGY STAR certification.
- Conducting in-house training of in-field and warranty staff members on ENERGY STAR program requirements.
- Introducing a new energy efficiency package that features advanced air sealing and high-efficiency HVAC equipment to proactively stay ahead of new state energy codes and ENERGY STAR program requirements.