New Tradition Homes
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
New Tradition Homes, a regional home builder, constructed more than 350 ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2021, for a total of nearly 2,800 since joining the program in 2004. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Featuring ENERGY STAR prominently on all marketing materials and promotional activities as part of a two-year company-wide rebranding campaign.
- Increasing its digital marketing efforts with major online listing and search websites, yielding a total of more than 8 million targeted ad impressions served, all featuring ENERGY STAR.
- Educating all new homebuyers on proper operation and maintenance of their ENERGY STAR certified home during new home orientation, 60 days after move-in, and at the end of the two-year warranty period.
- Surveying all new homebuyers about the importance of energy efficiency and ENERGY STAR certification.
- Conducting in-house training of in-field and warranty staff members on ENERGY STAR program requirements.
- Delivering information about ENERGY STAR during industry conferences and meetings, including explaining ENERGY STAR HVAC guidelines during a meeting with officials from the City of Richland, WA.
- Initiating a new energy efficiency package featuring advanced air sealing and high-efficiency HVAC equipment to proactively stay ahead of new state energy code requirements.