New Hampshire CORE Utilities
Manchester, New Hampshire
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
The New Hampshire (NH) CORE Energy Efficiency Team is comprised of four electric and two natural gas utilities that have effectively promoted ENERGY STAR® for the past 15 years. The Team collaborates extensively with builders, Home Energy Raters, and trade associations to successfully implement the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program across the state. The NH CORE Energy Efficiency Team is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its successful implementation of the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Providing incentives for 610 units, for a total of nearly 7,400 since joining the program, and helping to grow market share to approximately 20 percent in the state.
- Saving more than 29,790,000 lifetime kilowatt hours.
- Promoting the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program at home shows across the State, attracting approximately 15,000 visitors.
- Increasing participation to include 70 different builders and 5 Home Energy Rater companies, and holding 40 trainings about ENERGY STAR and local energy code compliance.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR on social media and engaging NH residents through many other avenues, including in-person trainings, monthly bill inserts, and receiving hundreds of thousands of market impressions.