Nationwide Marketing Group
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Nationwide Marketing Group, America’s largest buying and marketing organization, has long helped its 3,800 members educate consumers on the benefits of ENERGY STAR® products across their 11,000 storefronts. Nationwide Marketing Group is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its ongoing commitment to promoting energy efficiency and ENERGY STAR product sales. The company has distinguished itself by developing a high-quality, comprehensive, and effective set of ENERGY STAR marketing and advertising materials for its independent retail store members. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Educating member companies about ENERGY STAR in numerous company newsletters, highlighting information about specification revisions, promotions, and benefits to consumers.
- Developing a new digital media platform that features ENERGY STAR certified products and messaging for use by their members. More than 500 member companies used these ENERGY STAR Web materials in their local markets.
- Developing numerous regional print advertisements for its members, resulting in millions of impressions in local markets.
- Featuring the energy and environmental benefits of ENERGY STAR products in purchasing guidance to consumers.
- Participating with EPA in social media education for consumers, making widespread use of EPA materials.