West Caldwell, New Jersey
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
For more than 20 years, MaxLite has provided energy efficient lighting solutions to the architectural, commercial, industrial and residential markets, making it a priority to develop state-of-the-art compact fluorescent lights (CFL) and light-emitting diode (LED) products for a wide-range of applications. MaxLite is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its active support of the ENERGY STAR fixture and lamp programs, with innovative solutions and outreach and education that helps others understand the benefits of ENERGY STAR and deliver more efficient products. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Increasing its offering of ENERGY STAR certified LED models by 78 percent.
- Introducing the first 120VAC LED Light Engines which meet the new Luminaires V2.0 definitions.
- Developing 59 new certified LED Lamps including exclusively ENERGY STAR omnidirectional lamps.
- Contributing substantively to the specification development process for ENERGY STAR Lamps 2.0 and Luminaires 2.0.
- Being a leader in educating employees, representatives, utilities, distributors, specifiers and customers on the importance of the ENERGY STAR program through the MaxLite Lighting and Technology University.
- Communicating the value of the ENERGY STAR program and Certified Subcomponent Database (CSD) to lighting fixture manufacturers and distributors.