Maximum Energy Professionals
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Maximum Energy Professionals (MEP) is a consulting and engineering design firm specializing in energy conservation and helping building owners and managers save money and optimize energy efficiency, receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. MEP has continued to integrate and utilize ENERGY STAR tools and best practices with its clients. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of their client buildings with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Submitting more than 245 ENERGY STAR certification applications and providing 7 cost-free verifications as a public service for organizations lacking resources.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR by including the partner logo in all proposals, reports, and email signatures, representing more than 70,000 impressions in 2018.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR on its website, in blog articles, and on social media, representing 170,000 Twitter impressions and 60,000 website/blog impressions, for a total of 230,000 impressions in 2018.
- Updating its ENERGY STAR training for property managers, building engineers and portfolio managers to help them learn more about the program.
- Partnering with another ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award winner to offer a utility data analysis software program, allowing customers to more accurately analyze their utility data trends and make strategic energy-efficiency upgrade decisions.