Lockheed Martin Corporation
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services. The company decreased energy intensity by 5 percent compared to 2019 and 16 percent over 2016, while avoiding $34.6M in energy costs since 2010. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Expanding its Go Green gated capital program by funding 42 new energy efficiency projects.
- Participating in the ENERGY STAR Aerospace Industry Group to support and encourage other aerospace companies to join.
- Supporting the ENERGY STAR industrial network through sharing of energy management expertise in webinars and meetings.
- Using strategic communications to create more than 140,000 impressions designed to motivate employees to greater energy management and inform external audiences about accomplishments and the value of ENERGY STAR.
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification for two buildings and achieving the ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industry energy intensity reduction goal at one site.