Lockheed Martin Corporation
Partner of the Year
Lockheed Martin Corporation is a security and aerospace company. In 2019, Lockheed Martin achieved a 14 percent reduction in energy intensity over 2010 and realized $31 million dollars in annual operational savings as a result of their energy efficiency program. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Approving more than $20.7 million through a gated capital energy project funding program for improvements to lighting, building management controls, steam, boilers, VFDs, chillers, etc.
- Achieving the ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industry at its Troy, Alabama, plant.
- Realizing nearly 120,000 million metric British thermal units (MMBtu) in savings potential from Treasure Hunts at six sites and participating in the inaugural ENERGY STAR Treasure Hunt Campaign.
- Promoting energy management and ENERGY STAR resources to 16,000 suppliers through a targeted newsletter.
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification for two buildings.