Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
LG Electronics is a $50 billion technology leader committed to Innovation for a Better Life by developing the innovative and energy-efficient products that provide consumers with superior performance while minimizing the impact on the world around us. Taking community outreach to a new level, LG distinguished itself as a champion for improving the environment through energy efficiency and conveying the benefits of ENERGY STAR® certified products. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Offering hundreds of ENERGY STAR certified models in a range of product categories including clothes washers, clothes dryers, and televisions, and increasing the total number of ENERGY STAR certified models by 15 percent over 2014.
- Reaching its more than 2,000 employees with updated training guides and brochures featuring ENERGY STAR certified products and educating them on LG’s commitment to environmental sustainability, as well as ways employees can lessen their own impact, through its Live Green newsletter.
- Generating billions of impressions with an ongoing nationwide campaign about the impact of climate change and the benefits of ENERGY STAR, including integrating ENERGY STAR messaging and branding into LG’s fan fest presence at the NCAA® Men’s Final Four® and highlighting ENERGY STAR in multiple spots on LG’s Times Square Billboard, including on ENERGY STAR Day.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR Flip Your Fridge 2015 with a breakthrough campaign with The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and announcing its full-fledged support of Flip Your Fridge 2016.
- Increasing its trade show presence with ENERGY STAR certified products at 10 events, including CES® 2015, Green Build, and Nationwide PrimeTime.