LG Electronics, Inc.
Englewood CLiffs, New Jersey
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Product Brand Owner
LG Electronics, Inc. is a consumer electronics, home appliances, and mobile communications manufacturer. In 2022, LG increased sales of ENERGY STAR® certified products by over $700 million to $4.3 billion, which is an 18% increase over 2021 and continues prominently showcasing ENERGY STAR in its communications and marketing campaigns. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Offering 388 ENERGY STAR certified models across a dozen product categories.
- Exceeding 1 million units in sales of ENERGY STAR certified products across refrigerators, washers, and dryers, including 43 models earning the ENERGY STAR Emerging Technology 2022 Award.
- Increasing sales of ENERGY STAR certified laptop computers, monitors, dishwashers, air purifiers, dehumidifiers, room air conditioners, and soundbars.
- Participating on Earth Day by promoting ENERGY STAR on their LG Times Square billboard, generating half a billion impressions.
- Broadcasting ENERGY STAR Home Upgrade and LG air source heat pump innovations, which aired in 79 markets and reached 2 million viewers.
- Training retailers in 5,100 dealer locations and highlighting ENERGY STAR certified products for over 15,000 sales associates.