LBA Realty/LBA Logistics
Partner of the Year - Energy Management
LBA Realty is a full-service real estate investment and management company. LBA has continued to leverage ENERGY STAR tools and resources to engage with engineering, property and asset management teams to improve overall portfolio energy management, amounting to a 7 percent reduction in average weather-normalized source energy use intensity (EUI) in 2019. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 13 properties in 2019.
- Increasing its average ENERGY STAR score across its portfolio from an 81 to an 85 from 2018 to 2019 and reducing its average weather-normalized source EUI by over 7 percent from 2018 to 2019.
- Engaging with tenants in its industrial properties on the value of ENERGY STAR and benchmarking, leading to the benchmarking of over 100 industrial properties in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® in 2019.
- Conducting its third annual Property Team Competition, which rewarded property teams for completing new efficiency projects, increasing ENERGY STAR scores, receiving new ENERGY STAR certifications, decreasing energy usage, and engaging tenants on energy efficiency.
- Implementing new energy monitoring and tracking software platforms that leverage ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to help improve its benchmarking practices.