LaSalle Investment Management
Partner of the Year - Energy Management
LaSalle Investment Management is a real estate investment management firm. LaSalle has demonstrated ongoing dedication to corporate sustainability and leverages the ENERGY STAR® program to track, monitor, and improve on the efficiency of its portfolio and to communicate to investors about its strong energy management program. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 31 properties.
- Benchmarking 100% of its portfolio in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Completing over 150 energy efficiency projects across its portfolio.
- Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to triage properties by performance and developing plans to conduct energy or net-zero pathway audits for 38 office and multifamily buildings, representing approximately 30% of properties in those sectors.
- Establishing and tracking standard Key Performance Indicators, including both data coverage and usage intensity for energy, GHG, water, and waste as well as ENERGY STAR scores and certifications achieved.
- Promoting its energy management programs and ENERGY STAR participation through social media, industry trade press, to its investors, and through internal events.