LaSalle Investment Management
Partner of the Year
LaSalle Investment Management is a real estate investment management firm. LaSalle has demonstrated ongoing dedication to corporate sustainability and leverages the ENERGY STAR program to communicate to investors and tenants about its strong energy management program. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Rolling out its Sustainability Management Program, which includes consulting services that aid property teams in quarterly ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® trainings, utility consumption updates, and reviews of profile details.
- Incorporating green lease language into industrial standard lease forms in order to spur cooperation with tenants to share energy, water, and waste data between LaSalle and its tenants.
- Implementing LED retrofit projects to reduce electricity consumption at properties during the COVID-19 slowdown, preparing both for site operations during more vacant times as well as for large demand when main shift workers return.
- Formalizing the integration of property energy efficiency performance into its Annual Performance Goals to drive more involvement from all levels internally, including participation in ENERGY STAR trainings for all property team members and asset management employees.
- Promoting its energy management programs and ENERGY STAR participation through social media, industry speaking engagements, industry trade press, webinars, and through participation in several industry working groups.