LaSalle Investment Management
Partner of the Year - Energy Management
LaSalle Investment Management is a real estate investment management firm. LaSalle has demonstrated ongoing dedication to corporate sustainability and leverages the ENERGY STAR program to communicate to investors and tenants about its strong energy management program. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 27 properties in 2019.
- Formalizing its Environmental Management System, which leverages ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® in order to achieve high performance in energy and water efficiency.
- Rolling out its US Energy & Sustainability Procedures and Guidelines, which leverages the ENERGY STAR Guidelines for Energy Management, to all assets under operational control in its portfolio.
- Requiring action plans for all assets under management which recognizes current energy, water and waste benchmarking efforts and sets targets for improvements with operational and efficiency projects as well as tenant engagement initiatives.
- Promoting its energy management programs and ENERGY STAR participation through social media, industry speaking engagements, industry trade press, webinars and through participation in several industry working groups.