LaSalle Investment Management
Partner of the Year - Energy Management
LaSalle Investment Management is one of the world’s leading real estate investment managers operating in 17 countries and is an independent subsidiary of JLL, receiving Parter of the Year recognition. LaSalle has demonstrated ongoing dedication to corporate sustainability and leverages the ENERGY STAR program to communicate to investors and tenants about its strong energy management program. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 33 properties in 2018.
- Participating in the ENERGY STAR Tenant Space pilot program and receiving ENERGY STAR Charter Tenant Space recognition for a LaSalle office space.
- Leveraging the ENERGY STAR Guidelines for Energy Management to develop its first-ever US Energy & Sustainability Procedures and Guidelines for its office portfolio.
- Incorporating energy management language, including the sharing of energy and water data between LaSalle and its tenants, into its standard lease forms to spur cooperation with tenants to develop energy and sustainability plans.
- Implementing LED lighting retrofits across all property types including retail parking lots, multi-family common areas, and industrial tenant spaces, which achieved significant energy savings with as short as a year payback.