Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Partner of the Year
Product Brand Owner
Kenmore is part of Sears Holdings Corporation, providing major and small kitchen appliances and is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition. Kenmore offered customers a wide array of ENERGY STAR certified products, with 543 ENERGY STAR certified and ENERGY STAR Most Efficient recognized appliance models available in 2018, selling more than 1.2 million through multiple retail channels. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Training over 6,000 sales associates on ENERGY STAR certified Kenmore Major Appliances and 1,200 store owners and sales associates at the Sears Hometown tradeshow.
- Selling more than 1.2 million ENERGY STAR certified products, saving about 158 million kilowatt hours of energy and about 259 million pounds of carbon dioxide emissions, which is equivalent to about 25,000 cars.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR certified appliances by teaming with a home improvement icon, Bob Vila, for “Bob Vila’s Brand-New Laundry Machine Giveaway with the Kenmore Brand” sweepstakes that yielded 531,145 entries and 2.5 million total web page views.
- Distributing one million circulars featuring 41 ENERGY STAR certified Kenmore Brand major appliances to Sears and Kmart stores, auto centers, outbound sears.com fulfillments, as well as through in-home technicians and Black Friday mailers.
- Continuing to promote Kenmore Elite ENERGY STAR certified connected room air conditioners at the 2018 AT&T Business Summit attended by over 3,900 attendees from more than 800 companies.