Los Angeles, California
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
KB Home, a large national home builder, constructed over 10,000 ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2021, for a cumulative total of more than 161,000 homes since 2000, and utilized ENERGY STAR as its preferred platform for communicating its achievements building homes that are more energy efficient and sustainable. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Featuring ENERGY STAR prominently and consistently throughout all print and online marketing materials, including its corporate website, model home signage, virtual house tours, and social media posts.
- Highlighting the environmental benefits of ENERGY STAR certified homes during meetings with key external stakeholders including Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) investors.
- Launching a satellite media tour that gained over 33 million media impressions and included key messaging about the features and benefits of ENERGY STAR certified homes.
- Highlighting its continued commitment to sustainability and ENERGY STAR certified homes in its annual corporate Sustainability Report.
- Engaging with key stakeholders on advancing a clean energy economy, including the construction of all-electric, energy-efficient homes.