JPMorgan Chase & Co.
New York, New York
Partner of the Year
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (J.P. Morgan) is a leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banking institutions in the United States, with operations worldwide. J.P. Morgan is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for improving energy efficiency across its portfolio and investing in energy management. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Achieving a 6.8 percent reduction in source energy use across its portfolio and improving the average ENERGY STAR score by 13.1 percent, from 45 to 51.
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification for 104 Chase bank branches and benchmarking 100 percent of its U.S. portfolio of more than 4,000 buildings in Portfolio Manager®.
- Bringing the ENERGY STAR for Tenants initiative to commercial real estate tenants, including identifying one to participate in the Charter Tenant pilot program.
- Completing LED retrofit and thermal blanket installation projects at 995 bank branches across the U.S.
- Achieving emissions reductions of more than 37 percent from 2005 levels, putting the company on track to meet its goal of a 50 percent reduction by 2020.