Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm. JLL has continued to leverage ENERGY STAR resources to drive energy savings within its managed properties and provide leadership in energy management to the industry. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Increasing the average ENERGY STAR Score across its managed properties by more than seven percent from 2019 to 2020.
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 80 managed properties in 2020.
- Engaging building engineers and facility managers through a training webinar focusing on ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® and other ENERGY STAR resources, with over 900 JLL employees in attendance.
- Garnering more than 514 media placements in real estate, energy, sustainability, and general business publications that include ENERGY STAR content, and sharing 27 posts with original content containing key ENERGY STAR messages, reaching 1.1 million people on JLL’s social media channels.
- Committing to achieving net zero carbon emissions across its entire global office portfolio by 2030.