Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
JLL is a professional services and investment management firm. JLL has continued to leverage ENERGY STAR resources to drive energy savings within its managed properties and provide leadership in energy management to the industry. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Increasing its average ENERGY STAR score across its managed properties by more than 2 percent from 2018 to 2019.
- Achieving ENERGY STAR Certification for 138 managed properties in 2019 and reducing its average weather normalized source energy use intensity by 3 percent.
- Developing a New Employee Experience and Engagement Guide for clients, which highlights the importance of engaging occupants in programs like ENERGY STAR.
- Leveraging the ENERGY STAR Treasure Hunt resources to identify over 180 energy-saving ideas with potential savings of over $4 million.
- Garnering more than 390 media placements in real estate, energy, sustainability and general business publications that reference ENERGY STAR or include ENERGY STAR content.
- Sharing 15 posts with original content containing key ENERGY STAR messages, leading to nearly 272 social media engagements, and reaching 1.1 million people on JLL's social media channels.