Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
JLL is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate, receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. JLL has maintained its dedication to driving energy savings within its managed properties and has continued to provide leadership in energy management to the industry. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Increasing its average ENERGY STAR score across its managed properties by more than four percent from 2017 to 2018.
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 159 managed properties in 2018, and reducing its average weather normalized source energy use intensity by more than seven percent.
- Participating in the ENERGY STAR Tenant Space pilot program and receiving ENERGY STAR Charter Tenant recognition for three JLL offices.
- Garnering more than 300 media placements in real estate, energy, sustainability and general business publications that reference ENERGY STAR or include ENERGY STAR content.
- Sharing 179 posts with original content containing key ENERGY STAR messages, leading to nearly 4,800 social media engagements, and reaching 4.6 million people on JLL’s social media channels.