Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
JLL is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning and investing in real estate. The firm is committed to energy efficient building design and sustainability. JLL is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence for its superior communication about energy efficiency to clients and tenants, and for its dedication to driving energy savings. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR Certification for 140 of its managed buildings in 2017, and reducing its average site energy use intensity by 5.1 percent, helping clients prevent 282,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide, the equivalent of removing 60,385 passenger vehicles from the road.
- Surpassing a major milestone of documenting more than $1 billion in accumulated verified energy savings for its clients in its proprietary Portfolio Energy and Environmental Reporting System platform.
- Participating in the ENERGY STAR Tenant Space pilot program.
- Featuring ENERGY STAR and its sustinability efforts in its Annual Sustainability Report, which is available through its external website, intranet, and e-mailed to more than 79,000 global employees.
- Garnering more than 1,000 media placements in real estate, energy, sustainability and general business publications that reference ENERGY STAR and key ENERGY STAR messages, reaching more than 260 million individuals.